"One of the most amazing aspects of my work is the ability to connect with men, women and children, and to unlock the body's natural healing potentials. I am honored to have been gifted this amazing opportunity, to work together with my patients to improve their quality of life." - Norri J. Collier D.C., C.C.S.T
Norri J. Collier, D.C. uses a variety of techniques to enhance the body’s innate ability to heal itself. She builds a relationship with patients to get to the source of their ailment (and puts a stop to its cause.) She is dedicated to incorporating new and advanced techniques into her center, while upholding the integrity of the practice in Chiropractic care.
You will feel your best while building a better state of health at the Center for Optimum Wellness, P.A.. Dr. Collier is a proponent of staying on the cutting edge of the healing arts with advanced continuing education and studying the latest treatments available; taking Chiropractic care to a new level of healing.
Dr. Collier has bridged her expanded knowledge in Chiropractic care with the most advanced nutritional support to optimize her patients’ recovery by releasing their full health potential; ultimately getting their lives back on track.
An active participant in Houston's medical community, Dr. Collier is looked upon as the city's foremost provider of alternative medical practices. As a native Texan and Texas Chiropractic College alumnae, Dr. Collier is often commissioned to share her broad knowledge of natural health alternatives with students and other health and wellness professionals.
• Licensed to practice in Texas, 1986-Present
• Acupoint Physical Medicine, 2018
• Chiropractic certification in Spinal Trauma (CCST), 1995
• Designated Doctor for Texas Workers Compensation Commission, 1999-2003/2014-2019
• Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) Advanced Practitioner, 2002
• Certification Mastering The Thyroid 2011
• Certified Eidetic Trainer, 2008
• Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (F.I.A.M.A.), 2009
• Team Doctor for the Houston Hurricanes professional soccer team, 2000
• Official Chiropractor for the USA Paddle Association, 1996-1998
• Official Instructor for the American Council on Exercise (ACE), 1996
• Professional Speaker on the benefits of a healthful lifestyle and the restoration of vitality through body-mind connections, magnetic, infrared therapy and proper nutrition
• Examination Proctor for the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1991-1997
• Professional Speaker for FSM
• Speaker’s Bureau for Houston 2012 Foundation in 2002
• River Oaks Business Women’s Exchange Club, 1997 treasurer
• Five Star Professional Award Top Chiropractor 2015
• AAAA American Association Animal Adjustment
• ROBWEC River Oaks Business Executives Club
Professional and Civic Activities:
• Volunteer for Fun Fair Positive Soccer (FFPS), 2000
• Human Rights Campaign, 1993-1997 volunteer
• Presenter for EYH - Expanding Your Horizons Conference, American Association of University Women West Harris County Branch 2009-2019
Norri J. Collier D.C.