Dr. Collier uses a variety of techniques to enhance the body’s innate ability to heal itself. She builds a relationship with patients to get to the source of their ailment and put a stop to its cause. She is dedicated to incorporating new and advanced techniques into her center, while upholding the integrity of the practice in Chiropractic care.
You will feel your best while building a better state of health at the Center for Optimum Wellness, P.A.. Dr. Collier is a proponent of staying on the cutting edge of the healing arts with advanced continuing education and studying the latest treatments available; taking Chiropractic care to a new level of healing.
Dr. Collier has bridged her expanded knowledge in Chiropractic care with the most advanced nutritional support to optimize her patients’ recovery by releasing their full health potential; ultimately getting their lives back on track.
Working with the Sports Team at the Eidetic Imagery Training Center of Texas, Dr. Collier will bring this highly effective technique to the athletic world advancing the athlete’s level of competitiveness.
Dr. Collier is a native Texan and Texas Chiropractic College alumnae. Dr. Collier is often commissioned to share her broad knowledge of natural health alternatives with students and other health and wellness professionals.
• Licensed to practice in Texas, 1986-Present *Acupoint Physical Medicine Certification, 2018
• Chiropractic certification in Neuro-Emotional Testing (NET), 1993
• Chiropractic certification in Spinal Trauma (CCST), 1995
• Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) Advanced Practitioner, 2002
• Certification Mastering The Thyroid 2011
• Certified Eidetic Trainer 2004
• Team Doctor for the Houston Hurricanes professional soccer team, 2000
• Designated Doctor for Texas Worker’s Compensation Commission, 2014-2019
• Official Chiropractor for the USA Paddle Association, 1996-1998
• Official Instructor for the American Council on Exercise (ACE), 1996
• Professional Speaker on the benefits of a healthful lifestyle and the restoration of vitality through body-mind connections, magnetics, infrared therapy and proper nutrition
• Examination Proctor for the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1991-1997
• Professional Speaker for FSM 2008 - 2010
• Speaker’s Bureau for Houston 2012 Foundation in 2002
• River Oaks Business Women’s Exchange Club, 1997 treasurer
*Five Star Professional Award Top Chiropractor 2015
• AAAA American Association Animal Adjustment
• ROBWEC River Oaks Business Executives Club
Professional and Civic Activities:
• Volunteer for Fun Fair Positive Soccer (FFPS), 2000
• Human Rights Campaign, 1993-1997 volunteer
• Presenter for EYH - Expanding Your Horizons Conference, American Association of University Women West Harris County Branch 2009 & 2012