"One of the most amazing aspects of my work as a Chiropractor is the ability to connect with men, women and children, and to unlock the body's natural healing potentials. I am honored to have been gifted this amazing opportunity, to work together with my patients to improve their quality of life." - Norri J. Collier D.C., C.C.S.T
Practicing in the Houston Galleria area since 1986, Norri J. Collier, D.C. uses a variety of advanced techniques, such as Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) and Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT), to enhance the body’s innate ability to heal itself. She builds a relationship with patients to get to the source of their ailment and puts a stop to its cause. She is dedicated to incorporating new and advanced techniques into her center, while upholding the integrity of the practice in Chiropractic care.
You will feel your best while building a better state of health at the Center for Optimum Wellness, P.A., located in the Houston Galleria neighborhood. Dr. Norri Collier is a proponent of staying on the cutting edge of the healing arts with advanced continuing education and studying the latest treatments available; taking Chiropractic care to a new level of healing.
Dr. Norri Collier has bridged her expanded knowledge in Chiropractic care with the most advanced nutritional supplement support to optimize her patients’ recovery by releasing their full health potential; ultimately getting their lives back on track.
An active participant in Houston's medical community, Dr. NOrri Collier is looked upon as the city's foremost provider of alternative medical practices. As a native Texan and Texas Chiropractic College alumnae, Dr. Norri Collier is often commissioned to share her broad knowledge of natural health alternatives with students and other health and wellness professionals.
• Licensed to practice in Texas, 1986-Present
• Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) Advanced Practitioner, 2002
• Acupoint Physical Medicine, 2018
• Chiropractic certification in Spinal Trauma (CCST), 1995
• Designated Doctor for Texas Workers Compensation Commission, 1999-2003/2014-2019
• Certification Mastering The Thyroid 2011
• Certified Eidetic Trainer, 2008
• Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (F.I.A.M.A.), 2009
• Professional Speaker for Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM)
• Team Doctor for the Houston Hurricanes professional soccer team, 2000
• Official Chiropractor for the USA Paddle Association, 1996-1998
• Official Instructor for the American Council on Exercise (ACE), 1996
• Professional Speaker on the benefits of a healthful lifestyle and the restoration of vitality through body-mind connections, magnetic, infrared therapy and proper nutrition
• Examination Proctor for the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1991-1997
• Speaker’s Bureau for Houston 2012
• River Oaks Business Women’s Exchange Club, 1997 Treasurer
• Five Star Professional Award Top Chiropractor 2015
• AAAA American Association Animal Adjustment
• ROBWEC River Oaks Business Executives Club
Professional and Civic Activities:
• Volunteer for Fun Fair Positive Soccer (FFPS), 2000
• Human Rights Campaign, 1993-1997 volunteer
• Presenter for EYH - Expanding Your Horizons Conference, American Association of University Women West Harris County Branch 2009-2019
5433 Westheimer Road, Ste 411, Houston, Texas 77056, United States
We are conveniently located on Westheimer Road near Yorktown St., in the heart of the Houston Galleria area. Call or Text (713) 623-6305
09:00 am – 06:00 pm